On Friday, it was announced that President Ram Nath Kovind will open the annual ‘Udayanotsav’ of Rashtrapati Bhavan. The Mughal Garden will be open to the public from February 13. So what are you waiting for? Make a plan to visit Mughal Garden.
When will the Udayanotsav open for Public?
- From February 13th till March 21st
- No charge on visitors’ entry to the Mughal Gardens during the Udyanotsav on Friday.
Can we do a walk in visit?
- No, You have to book your slot via prior online booking.
How and Where to do online booking?
For booking related details:
Other places that will be open to visitors:
- Visitors will also be allowed at the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- The Rashtrapati Bhavan Museum.
- Visitors will also get a chance to witness the Change of Guard ceremony.
Any restrictions/rules and regulations to take care while visiting?
- Entry into the garden: Gate number 35 of Rashtrapati Bhavan on North Avenue Road.
- For online booking, visit the website of President of India- https://presidentofindia.gov.in/ and click on the Mughal Garden link.
- Another way to Book is via the website of the President’s Secretariat- https://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in and visit the exploration and excursion link given.
- Maximum visitors: 5 visitors can be registered in a booking.
- 1 booking from 1 mobile number is allowed.
- Booking for the date of visit can be made 7 days before the visit and booking for the date of visit closes 1 day before the required visit date.
- Hours Slots for public: total 7 slots available, each for a period of one hour, between 10 am and 5 pm.
- The slots start at 10 am and the last entry time is at 4 pm.
- Maximum visitors allowed per slot: 100.
- Age limit not allowed: under 10 years and above 65 years.
- Visitors pass to be carried for entry in print or digital format, apart from an identity card.
- Mobile phones need to be switched off while on campus. If the entry pass is in digital form then after check in, switch off the cell phone.
- Keeping in view of the coronavirus epidemic, visitors are required to provide an undertaking at the time of online booking. Undertaking will ensure that you are not suffering from any fever, cough and any respiratory disease and also that you were not under quarantine in the last three weeks nor have tested Covid-19 positive in the last three weeks.
- Visitors are required to strictly follow the Covid security protocol set by the government.
- Eatables, paan, gutka, cigarettes, backpacks, cameras and video cameras are not allowed inside the garden.
Hope you have a happy and safe visit.