In a shocking incident, a specially abled minor girl was gangraped in Rajasthan. Reportedly, sharp objects were used against the mute-deaf girl who was found lying in her own pool of blood. The incident was reported from Alwar, Rajasthan. Reportedly, the girl was found bleeding profusely after she was dumped near a flyover in the city earlier Tuesday this week. She was rushed to the hospital and was soon operated own. Although the girl is being reported to be out of danger, she’s still not being given food orally. Reportedly, the injury inflicted on the minor survivor was so deep that it took the doctors over two hours to complete the surgery. Reportedly, a Special Investigation Team has already been set up to catch the accused and give justice to the survivor.

The Facts of the Matter

In another incident that must shake the conscience of the nation, and make people contemplate the state-of-affairs, a minor girl from Rajasthan was gangraped by multiple unidentified persons. The girl was later revealed to be a mute-deaf specially abled individual. The incident reportedly occurred earlier on Tuesday, January 11 in Alwar. Such was the depravity of those who committed the heinous crimes that the girl had to undergo a long surgery, as sharp objects were used against her.

Also Read: Separated Due to Partition, Two Brothers Reunite 74 Years Later at Kartarpur Corridor, Video Shows Tearful Reunion

Gangrape Survivor Discovered, Rushed to Hospital

According to reports, at around 8 PM on Tuesday evening, some men dumped the survivor from the Tijara flyover. People passing by noticed the girl lying in an unconscious state in her own pool of blood. They also noticed that the girl was bleeding profusely from her private area and quickly alerted the police.

The police arrived and the girl was soon rushed to the hospital. She was later admitted to Jaipur’s JK Lon Hospital. The girl had to undergo surgery as she was inflicted some serious injuries with sharp objects by the accused.

A Zee News report quoted Dr. Arvind Kumar Shukla saying, “The girl is stable under the observation of doctors. She was operated on yesterday for around 3 hours in the afternoon & her health was stable in the evening. We are not giving her food orally.”

Also Read: Mom Suffering from Stage 4 Cancer Gets ‘Date My Daughter’ Billboard at Times Square

Special Investigation Team Set Up

Meanwhile, Rajasthan Minister Parsadi Lal Meena was quoted by news agency ANI saying, “The doctors have successfully operated on her and she is out of danger now. SIT has been set up to probe the matter. The accused will be arrested and brought to justice at the earliest.”

“The entire treatment of the girl will be free and arrangements for stay and food for family members have also been made,” he added.

Also Read: “Historic” Pig-to-Human Heart Transplant Conducted for 57-year-old Patient

How is the Investigation Going So Far?

According to Inspector General Sanjay Shrotiya, the survivor’s parents were not around when she left home. At around 3.30, a woman claimed that she spotted the survivor hailing a public vehicle and she was finally discovered around 7.40 under the flyover.

Further, he added that the probe also includes cyber experts and ASP who will join forces to take the investigation further. However, as the girl is mute-deaf, a clear timeline has not yet been established, which has slowed the progress of the investigation.

Alwar Superintendent of Police Tejaswini Gautam also gave her insight on the matter. “CCTV cameras in the area were examined and 3-4 suspects were interrogated but there is no clarity. The girl is mentally weak and unable to speak properly,” she was quoted saying.


For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram | Twitter | Facebook