Apple’s CEO Tim Cook announced the new and refreshed range of latest and the most powerful iPhone series ever built, ‘iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, & iPhone 11 Pro Max’. The phones will be available at a price range starting from $699 going up to $999 & $1099 respectively.
They have been equipped with the latest iOS, high-powered processor, and dual and triple-camera technology and are available in an amazing range of colours.
Listed below are the specs of the latest iPhones:
New iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max key specs
– The two phones are available in two different screen sizes viz; 5.8 inches and 6.5inch. The screen is OLED (Optimized Light Emitting Diode) displays. The screens have 458 PPI pixel densities.
– Enables with “Super Retina XDR” displays, the phone supports HDR 10 with Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos sound which the latest technology is provided by Dolby.
– The phone body has a rich look and finished with a textured matte finish
– Each of the products is available in three storage variants of 64GB, 256GB, 512GB internal storage capacities.
– Apple is known the most for its iOS and processor power. However, the most important part of the phone for the users is a camera. Apple has taken care of the users need by equipping the iPhone 11 with 3 rear cameras having 4x optical zoom i.e. Wide, Ultra-wide, Telephoto lenses (OIS for wide and telephoto).
– The camera will receive a feature called ‘Deep Fusion’ which compiles nine images to reduce noise and amplifies the details.
– The phones are blessed with 4 hours more battery life (iPhone 11 Pro) and 5 hours longer battery life (iPhone 11 Pro Max) as compared to last year’s models.
– The phones are said to have Faster Face ID recognition and unlocking,
– One thing problematic is that it does not come 5G support however they have equipped the device with Wi-Fi 6 support
– The cameras have further been installed with 4K video for both front and rear cameras. It is given with slow-motion video feature for the selfie camera (aka “selfies”).
– The camera is also given with a New portrait lighting effect feature called Monochrome.
– The most awaited and as some call it the over-hyped iOS 13 has been put on-board iPhone 11.
– Not only the phone, but the accessories have been improvised. The charging adapter has been enabled with the fast charging adapter.
– The flagship phones are coming in beautiful Color ranges of midnight green, space grey, silver, gold
– The iPhone 11 Pro will be available in the international markets at $999 or $25 per month (£1,049, AU$1,749)
– Further, iPhone 11 Pro Max will be available at $1,099 or $29 per month (£1,149, AU$1,899)
Well, the two big brothers are accompanied by a small brother as well for those who thrive for a comparatively budget phone.
The new iPhone 11:
– Although being the cheaper version, this one has comparatively more colours: black, white, yellow, purple, green, Product Red. A total of six colours.
– The phone is equipped with A13 Bionic chip.
– It also comes in 64GB, 128GB, 512GB storage variants
– About an hour more of battery life than iPhone XR
– Yet another faster Face ID unlocking & recognition phone
– A similar Wi-Fi 6 support, but no 5G support
– This one does not have a triple but only comes with dual 12 mega-pixel (increased from conventional 7 mp) camera system having wide and ultrawide. These can be switch between by tapping on the screen. It has a 2x optical zoom.
– Apart from this the camera also has night mode.
– It will also have the new portrait lighting feature in monochrome
– The phone supports 4K video for both front and rear cameras, along with the slow-motion video for the selfie camera
– iPhone 11 users will also enjoy the latest iOS 13 technology.
– It will be available in the international market at price ranges starting from $699 or $17 per month (£729, AU$1,199)