The December 2020 cycle of the National Eligibility Test (NET) is to be conducted in May 2021 on various scheduled dates. Candidates will have to register online to appear in the UGC NET Examination to be conducted by the National Examination Agency (NT). The UGC NET December 2020 (May 2021 cycle) online registration process is going to end tomorrow, March 2, 2021.
Candidates desirous of appearing in the UGC NET exam to be held for the merit of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship in various disciplines at universities, colleges and other higher education institutions across the country, who have not yet applied for the UGC NET can submit their applications by going to the exam portal “ugcnet.nta.nic.in”.
UGC NET 2021 Application Process and Fees
To apply for the UGC NET December 2020 (May 2021) examination, the candidates have to follow the steps as under:
- Click on the link to fill the application form, available on the home page of the NET exam portal.
- Go to the registration page, complete the registration step by filling in the details sought.
- The completion of the application will be done when the candidates have filled in the allotted application number and password.
- NTA has set an application fee of Rs. 1000 for the UGC NET exam.
- Candidates from reserved sections SC, ST and transgender category will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 250.
Date of Examination:
The National Eligibility Test 2021 is to be conducted on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 12, 14 and 17 May 2021 as per UGC NET December 2020 examination schedule by NTA.
The examination is to be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode at various examination centres scheduled across the country.
We wish all the candidates the very best for their examination and preparations. We need great teachers and professors to guide our youth in the right direction and in the right manner so that they can move forward with their life in a positive manner.