In an announcement by Xiaomi India it has shared that they have registered a record breaking sale of Rs. 400 crore by crossing a Gross Sales of Rs 400 Crores for Mi 10i in just Three weeks from its launch.
As Xiaomi Mi 10i breaks record, this has resulted in making this smartphone company’s best selling smartphone in India.
Mi 10i 5G first went on sale on January 7th. With this announcement the company also shared another exciting news that Mi 10i 5G has also become one of the most searched smartphones in the month of January 2021 according to a Google report.
Sharing his happiness and gratitude towards the valuable customers, Manu Kumar Jain the Global VP of Xiaomi, MD of Xiaomi India, in a press statement said that
“With the launch of Mi 10i 5G, our aim was to deliver future proof technology and a perfect flagship experience. The response received during the first few weeks is a testimony to customers appreciating a 10 on 10 smartphone which combines a stellar camera setup featuring the 108MP primary camera along with class leading performance through Snapdragon 750G. As we continue to build the Mi Brand in India, we will focus on offering the latest and the best technology to our Mi Fans.”
Certain appealing things about Mi 10i is that the starting price of the product is Rs 20,999 and is one of the most affordable 5G smartphones any user can get in India currently. With that it also integrates flagship specifications like a 120Hz refresh rate display and a 108-megapixel camera. All of this at a mid range price band.
Xiaomi Mi 10i Price band:
- Rs 20,999 – 6GB RAM, 64GB storage variant
- Rs 21,999 – 6GB RAM, 128GB storage option
- Rs 23,999 – 8GB RAM, 128GB storage model
- Color Options – Pacific Sunrise, Midnight Black and Atlantic Blue
- Where can you buy? – Amazon, Mi.com and Mi offline stores
- 6.67-inch full HD+ display
- 120Hz adaptive sync refresh rate
- NTSC 84% colour gamut
- Display – HDR & HDR10+ compliant
- Front and back glass panels -Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on top
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 750Gprocessor paired with an Adreno 619 GPU
- Up to 8GB RAM and up to 128GB of storage
- Device runs on Google’s Android 10 operating system with the company’s MIUI 12 skin on top
- A promise of rolling out Android 11 OTA update soon has been made by the Company
- Backed by a 4,820mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging
- Other features – IP53 water and dust resistance rating, and 5G support
- Quad-camera setup on the back having 108-megapixel, Samsung HM2 primary sensor, 8-megapixel ultra wide angle sensor, macro lens and depth sensor of 2-megapixel
- The front camera has a 16-megapixel sensor for capturing selfies